Category archives: Makeup Tips
Congratulation for our future bride TU NGUYEN!
Hair by: kimmie Let's tie the Knot
- Hi! Ladies,
Im writing this based from my experience.From now on I don't accept any online classes. Unfortunately, it is hard to communicate and follow each and everyone's schedule. As much as I love to teach. Time is Gold!
I have invested:
1)time + effort emailing= miss communication, such[...]
- It's All About The Eyes
April 6th,2014 My very first makeup class that I personally conducted. I had the honor to teach 20 ladies that are very energetic,fun and most of all open minded! which by the way is my number 1 requirement.
No matter what you teach s[...]
- I have been looking forward to write this blog. There's something about this ladies that I intend to tell the story.
One day, the owner of Exposed Moxie
emailed me and asked if Im available to work on her friend for a special event on April12,2014. My response was "yay!" Ofcourse!.
Jennifer and I[...]
- My two favorite Cape Henry girls are back! With revenge!!!!
They look soooo beautiful. I haven't seen these two for a year but when I first saw them it seems like it was just yesterday. We got to catch up, Talked about our families and future careers.
This is Zoe! She's been in m[...]
Make-Up Class with Theresa Little Makeup Artistry
I have decide before I head out to Tennessee, I want to share my passion in makeup to all my loyal clients! This is just a small token of appreciation that without your continuous support my business wouldn't have lasted this long. R[...]
- My last hurraaahhhh! in Virginia beach. I'm officially having my makeup class dedicated to all my clients who are soooo loyal, soooo awesome and I love you guys sooo much.
I maybe leaving Virginia beach for good but wherever my career takes me. My heart will always say "Virginia is my home". As I[...]
- Last weeks beautiful ladies for there Boudoir session with
- First and foremost to my dear future clients. I just want to Inform you that there's no such thing is a "natural makeup". Although Im showing you the best samples of natural makeup i had previously worked on but its definitely not a natural feeling for most of them. Honestly, it's just most of thes[...]
- I've been blessed with Clients that are naturally beautiful. They make my work so easy!
Before the season ends I have files of my clients, which i was given permission to post there before and after pictures.
Thank you ladies! It doesn't feel work when i did you makeup. I had The best time!
- Another great opportunity for my part was being asked to teach a class at one of the best Schools in Virginia beach which is "Cox High School".
Every time i teach a class the experience I gain, virtually transforms my personal level of confidence into a higher gear.I get to actually learn from the [...]
- Looking for makeup artist in virginia beach that specializes Airbrush application?
Theresa little is a certified airbrush makeup artist. Has attained her skills by going to training twice a year to update her knowledge on catering the latest trends in makeup application.
Here are some of her curr[...]