Category archives: Updates
Tickets are now available! The Annual fashion show for "Helping Hands World Wide services"
For those who are not familiar with this Great organization. Helping Hands started in 1984 by Sita Helms. She has dedicated her entire life preventing HUNGER and MALNUTRITION for seniors who is lacking of[...]
- This is by far one of the highlights of my career as an artist. Your work getting noticed and hearing the cheers of so many new yorkers as they passed by and watched the billboard showcase your work. The entire one hour seemed like it had stopped.Even though I wasnt able to see it in person. I can j[...]
- I have been looking forward to write this blog. There's something about this ladies that I intend to tell the story.
One day, the owner of Exposed Moxie
emailed me and asked if Im available to work on her friend for a special event on April12,2014. My response was "yay!" Ofcourse!.
Jennifer and I[...]
I just want to share to you some of the pictures that wasn't on the book but its still my favorites. Like for example: the photo above it reminds me of vogue!
Pinterest? i see Pinterest!
For future brides this is a great ideal romantic shoot everyone should have on there wedding[...]
- The hardest part of my job " Is to keep my mouth shut!" Do you have an idea how hard that was?
This photoshoot was taken August of Last year, again LAST YEAR! I have known how beautiful these pictures were the day we took them!
I still remember that day when we were in the field and how beaut[...]
- We Made it!!!!!!!!!! and there's more suprises coming. I can feel it!!!
A round of applause goes to Marie Violet Photography, Elizabeth with Behind the Veil, Theresa with Theresa Little Make-up Artistry, LLC, Cypress Gorres with Cypress Makeup Artist, Distinctive Event Rentals, The Inspired Brid[...]
- My last hurraaahhhh! in Virginia beach. I'm officially having my makeup class dedicated to all my clients who are soooo loyal, soooo awesome and I love you guys sooo much.
I maybe leaving Virginia beach for good but wherever my career takes me. My heart will always say "Virginia is my home". As I[...]
- Courtney's special day finally came. I arrived in Virginia Beach Resort excitedly and when I met the entire bridal party right there and then, i noticed how beautiful the ladies are. Jackpot!
The energy was filled with laughter and the hotel view was amazing!I just Love having a relaxing atmosph[...]
- Yesterday, i got the chance to work again with one of the best wedding photographers here is Hampton, Va and they are the cutest couple too Michael and Carina
If your looking for Professional Wedding , Family and Boudoir Photographer you must check their work! They moved from Germany to pursue the[...]
- I had a blast working with Jonathan for the first time. His sooo humble, keeps telling us his new. But look how beautiful the pictures he took.
He can capture every moment! Even this one .
The weather was perfect and the models too were very beautiful!
It was a fun filled Photoshoot.
- As you all heard Philippines have been hit by this massive typhoon which so far the total death count is 5,000 people.
My family in Manila is doing good! Thank you for everyone who messaged and sent out prayers.
How i only wish I can say the same to the rest of the families back home.
- I've been blessed with Clients that are naturally beautiful. They make my work so easy!
Before the season ends I have files of my clients, which i was given permission to post there before and after pictures.
Thank you ladies! It doesn't feel work when i did you makeup. I had The best time!